Wednesday 14 July 2010

How to solve Red Eye in photographs.

Camera_obscura, Science Museum London, UKImage via Wikipedia
Hi there and welcome to fifth edition.

How many of us have taken photographs of our friends at a party and they come out looking like something from a horror film? If you have then we have much in common.

The pdf below which you can download will provide the information that you need on the cause and solution.If you feel something is missing please let me know. I would like to hear your thoughts and experiences on 'Red Eye.'

I went to the Royal Observatory at Greenwich recently and had a look through their camera obscura. There fascinating so I decided to make one and I will explain the method that I used in the next entry. They are great fun easy to make and if you have kids of a certain age it may appeal to them. I have included the quote below as photography has always been a feature of our lives in much the same way the internet now is for a certain generation.

"Imagine a world without photography one could only imagine" Bernice Abbott.


How to solve Red Eye. -

No comments:

Post a Comment